Thursday, February 24, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

What is my favorite thing about Wittenberg??? Well I have a few things.

This is going to sound weird but I love the drive from my house to Wittenberg (I know it's not really Witt per say, but bear with me here.) The drive from Marysville, OH to Springfield, OH is a piece of cake. Route 4 literally takes you directly to and from Springfield so it's super easy and convenient to give my friends directions! And when I do have to drive home, it's bearable because it's easy.  Believe it or not, the drive to and from home DID play a (small) role in my college decision.

I love that Wittenberg has such a small campus. I didn't think about it when I first arrived because the weather was really nice. But after experiencing a couple of winters where you have to walk to class regardless of the downpours or ice-coated walkways, I'm extremely grateful that this campus is so small.

I really like the Communication Department as well. I know I'm biased because it's my major, but all the professors are really friendly. It just makes life easier to take classes with friendly people! I can't imagine taking classes from professors I don't get along with, it just seems terrible to endure that for semesters on end. Furthermore, my fellow Comm majors are really friendly as well. I realize it's cheesy but it's nice to come to class and get along with the people you're learning with.

There are other quirky things that I like about Wittenberg, but they're mostly just memories. I think I will have a much longer list of things I like about Witt after I graduate, but as a student this is how I'm feeling about my college of choice.

I guess the thing I like most about Witt is the IDEA of Witt. I can't lie, Wittenberg isn't what I was told or expected it would be.

Anyone else like the idea of Witt?

No comments:

Post a Comment